Inscribirte a lista de distribuciÃ³n
It’s conformed exclusively by independent advisors, chosen by our Board of Directors, except for the President, who is chosen by our shareholders.
Our Auditing Committee must release an Annual Report, which has to be presented to our Board of Directors, and must include the following:
- A report regarding our systems for internal control and our surveillance procedures, as well as of any flaw or deficiency.
- Evaluation of our external auditors.
- Results of the review of our financial statements.
- Any change to our accounting policies and their respective impact.
- Measures taken as a result of suggestions made by shareholders, advisors or employees regarding accounting, internal control, or any related issue.
The quorum for carrying out any of the sessions of our Auditing Committee is the majority of its members, and the decisions must be taken by the majority of them.
Additionally, our Auditing Committee has the following obligations:
- Comment and evaluate the service of our external auditors.
- Supervise the control systems regarding internal auditing.
- Release their opinion, subject to the Board of Directors, regarding our financial statements prepared by our CEO (including an opinion on the sufficiency and appropriateness of our accounting policy and critera).
- Collect comments from experts according to what is needed or appropriate.
- Request from the CEO or any other of our employees reports related with the diligence of our financial statements.
- Begin the research of our accounting registrations, internal control systems and transactions.
- Inform the Board of Directors of any inconsistency.
- Comment and evaluate all regarding matters.
CORPORATE PRACTICES COMMITTEE
Our Corporate Practice Committee is chosen by our Board of Directors, except for the President who is chosen by our shareholders. The quorum for carrying out any of the sessions of our Corporate Practice Committee is the majority of its members, and the decisions must be taken by the majority of them.
Our Corporate Practice Committee has the following obligations:
- Comment on our Officers’ performance, their operations with related parties and any regarding matter.
- Comment regarding the retribution that shall be paid to our Officers and advisors.
- Comment on waivers for Officers and advisors, in order to take advantage of corporate opportunities that else would be ours.
- Collect comments from experts according to what is needed or appropiate.
- Comment on operations with related parties according to the LMV, and
- Comment to our Board of Directors about the compensation plans for our Chairman, CEO and other superior levels executives, including the teams in Associated Companies.
The Corporate Practice Committee is not required to meet on certain dates or has pre established meetings. It must meet whenever it is determined by its President or the Board of Director’s Secretary, or by two of its members, or by the President or Secretary of said committee.
LISTING SECURITIES COMMITTEE
Our Listing Securities Committee authorizes the inclussion of new issuers or instruments to be negotiated in the BMV. To avoid any conflict of interests between BMV as an issuer and BMV as an autoregulator all the members are independent.
Our Disciplinary Committee must solve the cases of posible violations to our self - regulatory rules and impose corrective measures according to the case. All the members of this Committee must be independent.
ADMISSION MEMBERS COMMITTEE
The Admission Members Committee has the power to decide over the acceptance of new mexican brokers in the Mexican Exchange. This Committee has the attribution to get an expert opinion over any matter discussed.
This Committee is responsable of the analysis of posible violations to BMV´s internal rules and other prescripts. Also must propose to the Disciplinary Committee corrective measures. To avoid posible conflict of interests all members, including the president, must be independent.
The Regulatory Committee must issue the self-regulatory rules for the Mexican Exchange, the brokers and other markets participants. To avoid posible conflict of interests all the members must be independent.
The Technology Committee has, among other activities: to bring consultancy in tecnological matters, to supervise the implementation of technological projects in the Group and to inform to the Board of Directors about the status of these projects, including deviations.