|Mexican Stock Exchange Schoolfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Daniela Juarez||(5255) 5342.98.71|
|Eduardo León||(52 55) 5342-9004|
|Sandra Sánchez||(52 55) 5342-9643|
|Yesenia Díaz||(52 55) 5342-9627|
The Mexican Stock Exchange makes available to the Public, all of its market and financial publications as well as the electronic systems to access information. The Information center is located at the ground floor of the Mexican Stock Exchange Building.
From Monday to Thursday: 8:30 to 14:00 hrs. and 15:30 to 17:00 hrs.
Friday: 8:30 to15:00 hrs.
Exts. 9005, 8001,
Fax: (55) 5342-9543
Paseo de la Reforma No. 255, PB Col. Cuauhtémoc, 06500 México, D.F.
Mexican Stock Exchange Publications to consult at BMV until 2008
- Securities Bulletin: Consists of three main sections.
- Capitals Market
- Money Market
- News Bulletin
- Facts and Figures.
- BMV Market Sensitivity and Risk Indicators.
- BMV Stock Market Indices.
- Financial Facts and Figures: Financial Facts and Figures, quarterly publication, financial information, balance sheet, income statement and financial multiples, by sector and by issuer. Also includes comparative charts, statistics and general notes. Published three times a year, available in Spanish and English.
- Annual Financial Facts and Figures: Annual Facts and Figures, trading summary of the securities market, by market an by sector, for last 5 years; market indicators, brokerage firms and trading statistics, foreign investment, and information on Mexican Securities listed abroad. Published annually, available in Spanish and English.
- Digitized Information.
- Quarterly financial information from the Issuers listed at the MSE. Information terminals with access to MSE´s Information.
- Copy Center
- Didactic material of the Educative Center of the Mexican Stock Exchange/li>