Experience the Exchange
|Roberto Gavaldon Arbide||(5255) 5342-9644|
Come and visit the Mexican Stock Exchange and learn about the securities market and how to participate.
The Experience is aimed for all people, including college students, professional groups and institutions. The tours are free and are held Monday through Friday at 10:30 hrs. (Mexico City Time). The capacity of the tour is up to 55 persons.
First: Contact our Public Relations team at (5255) 5342-9075 or 5342-9073 and ask either for Mr. Jaime Hernández or Mr. Jesus Ortiz, you can also send an e-mail to email@example.com to verify the available dates so you can schedule your visit.
Second: Our Public Relations team will confirm your visit and send you a format that you will have to fill in completely with the correspondent information of your group.
Third: The last step, is to complete the format and send back to our Public Relations team by no later than 6 working days before your visit is scheduled. It is noteworthy that the information you submit will be final and no further changes can be made ( The format should include all the information required for all group members attending).
The experience includes:
- The projection of an Institutional video of the BMV
- A lecture, about the structure of the Equity, Debt and Derivatives Markets (Securities, Brokerage Firms, Issuers, Regulation, Investors, Trading Outline, facts and figures and much more)
- Q&A session
- Group picture at the trading floor balcony
- Tour through the museum and BMV´s timeline
- Visit to the Exchange´s Library
Please note the following recommendations:
- The duration of the tour is approximately of one hour and thirty minutes
- Formal attire is required
- Do not enter photo or video cameras
- Access to the building will not be allowed, to any person who has not previously being registered or not identified by the group representative.
We have quite an experience prepared for you!