METHODOLOGIES TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
|Juan David Uvence Chimal||(5255) 5342-9080|
|Index Manager | Equitiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mariana García Hinojosa||(5255) 5342-9278|
|Marlen Ramírez Lagunas||(5255) 5342-9031|
|Pavel Esquivel Vazquez||(5255) 5342-9083|
|Indices & Statistics Assistant Directoremail@example.com|
|Rubén Alfonso Perera Santos||(5255) 5342-9950|
|Market Data Products & Indices, Managing Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Technical Methodology Committee it’s constituted as a support organism in order to carry out the technical and operational administration of the Mexican Stock Exchange Indices, having as its main precept:
“To establish the criteria in order to guarantee that the methodologies as well as the maintenance rules used in the calculations for the Stock Market Indices of the BMV are strongly reliable and representative of the Mexican Stock Market”.
- Analyze and determine the applied methodologies to the Indices family of the BMV.
- Analyze and determine the maintenance rules for the Indices family of the BMV.
- Analyze and approve the establishment and inception of new Stock Market Indices and the operative mechanics that may result applicable.
- Know and solve every query and opinion of technical and operative matter related to the methodologies applied to the Stock Market Indices.
- Review and approve the Constituent List Revisions of the Stock Market Indices.
- Inform every semester about the exercise of its functions as a Committee, to the Administration Council.
- Analyze and give its opinion about the commercialization and licensing models.