Services to Issuers
|Centro de Atención a Emisoras (CAE)||5342-9123|
Issuer welcome guide
- Download Issuers Guide
Comprehensive Promotion and Service for Issuers
The main purpose of the area is to maintain direct contact with the issuers listed in the Mexican Stock Exchange, providing customized attention in order to support their development, rendering efficient and competitive services focused on timely fulfillment of the obligations stipulated by the legislation in force, for which purpose we have the following structure in the area:
Promotion of Issuers, to support them in everything related to financing, new products and events. (A presentation will be published with updated financing data at BMV).
Comprehensive Service to Issuers, within a schedule from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. during working days at email email@example.com and at phone number 5342-9123, through the following services:
- Advice and training on the use of EMISNET, BMV’s page, obligations for delivery of information, legislation in force and market trading. If your issuer is interested in this training, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Follow-up of information delivery obligations, ensuring timely and proper compliance.
- Authentication of EMISNET users.
- News bulletin and dissemination of useful communications to issuers.
Products for Issuers
At BMV Group, we have the following products and services that may be of your interest:
- SiBolsa, Is the real time platform where you can get data about market trading, for more information, please contact through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject SiBolsa
- Information Products; Where you find market data, online publications, notices and databases. For further information, For further information, please contact through the mail email@example.com
- VALMER, Is a company of BMV Group engaged in the daily provision of portfolio and derivatives valuation and risk management. For further information, please contact Iliana Ayala at firstname.lastname@example.org and 5342-9772.
One of the services for issuers is to make facilities available and, if required, to open them to the mass media to promote the company among the investing public. At the facilities, issuers can host events such as breakfasts, lectures, board meetings, anniversaries, new product presentations, etc.
The facilities can offer you an auditorium with a maximum seating capacity of 220 people, a projection room to hold a maximum of 220 people, a trading floor with balcony and meeting room, a board of directors’ room, as well as floor 15, which has a capacity of up to 300 people, depending on the event set-up.
Please require the service at email@example.com
MEXICAN STOCK EXCHANGE SCHOOL COURSES
The Mexican Stock Exchange School through Mexican Stock Exchange School makes available to you training programs for the investing public and the individuals responsible for positions that require certifications in various financial areas. Specialization courses and diploma programs are also available to meet the specific needs of each company, thus ensuring excellent training standards for your personnel.